Friday 1 May 2015

May Day - I need a double lung transplant?

My chest is gurgling like a busted water pump, despite 12 hours kip overnight - conking out during dinner in my front room last night not a very common occurrence.

Brazilian Steve's mum hung around in the yard & wouldn't leave this morning, catching iLeader's beady eye & Encho's concern. Not sure what the story was with that. An individual mummy with a concerted football theme. Watch this space?

Coughing & wheezing, meds onboard & still sleepy. Hope there's an early finish like yesterday?

Squeaky voice & mixed tempo Barn Owl class, sticking bits onto koinobori, which I helped Choriso with yesterday at eye & tail steps.  

Have no rapport here in this class; she has her own slightly annoying way of doing things and not much in the way of connecting with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to be nice!