Tuesday 26 May 2015

At the back of the room

Tanjobi -Kai (birthday day) & some hot mums. Naughty me?

Decided I don't like the fake that is Barn Owl. Given her the benefit of the doubt (I got Choriso very wrong) but the jury is in. Nope.

Boss wearing really inappropriate shirt "The Front of Armament". What the hell? He'd get lynched for that elsewhere, especially US  & their tidal wave of school massacres. Really think very poor leadership being demonstrated (and for now we are only talking about clothing).

Disengaged all day really - rooms too full/teachers with a game plan. Lunch = got "How's the weather ?" finished. But crap I think.

The afternoon - Barn Owl athletics in the hall, avoided by helping super-slow girl in green class finish her lunch (was left on her own in the room - wouldn't like that myself).

Cranky, cheeky, boy in yellow class occupied the rest of my time in between The Fink Yuki biting me in the fucking groin. Jesus. Never, ever, ever, have I experienced that before. Even in New York. How the hell do you react to that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to be nice!